My Review Policy:
I’m currently open for review requests from authors, publishers, and fellow readers.
- I will only accept physical books.
- If a book is a part of a series (that I haven’t read), then I may ask for the previous books.
- I reserve the right to turn down requests if I do not have enough time or the novel doesn’t interest me.
- I write my reviews honestly and based on my own opinion. I don’t post reviews that I absolutely didn’t like (but I will provide feedback to the author/publisher)
I post my reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.
I tweet links to my reviews on Twitter.
I also use Netgalley and Edelweiss to obtain copies for review.
Besides reviews, I am also open to participating in blog tours, author guest posts, and author and character interviews. However, I don’t participate in cover reveals or promotional blasts.
Genres I am interested in:
- YA/teen fiction (contemporary, fantasy, dystopian, retelling/fairy tale, romance)
- Adult (Fantasy)
Not accepting for review:
- Short Stories
- Christian (or any super religious books)
Please check out my Goodreads page to see the books I have read and would like to read.
If you would like me to review something, in your email please include
- Title of the book
- Author’s name
- Cover image
- Brief summary of the book
- Book trailer (optional)
- Expectations in regards to time frame
- Link to Goodreads
I can be contacted on abottomlessbookbag (at) gmail (dot) com or by filling out my Review Request Form.