Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we list our top 10 book-related things. This week is Top Ten Best Books of 2016, and I’m doing the best of everything I read this year (excluding rereads).
2016 has been a rougher reading year then I’d like to admit, BUT that doesn’t mean I didn’t read some AMAZING books this year. I actually thought I was going to struggle to find 10 books, but guess what 2016, you can’t knock me down. I have ELEVEN.
Best Books of 2016
I think I’m going to try to hand out awards/best of’s for these books because why not?
(1) Everything, Everything and (2) The Sun is Also a Star Best Contemporaries and Diverse Reads of the year
Though, for The Sun is Also a Star specifically – Best 24 hrs in NYC book and best book with unique POVs
(3) Days of Blood & Starlight – Best Defiance of 2nd book syndrome
(4) The Bride Wore Size 12 – Favorite Series Ender of the year
(5) Empire of Storms – BEST SERIES/Book from a series of the year
(6) A Court of Mist and Fury – BEST RHYSAND… err love interest? nope, just Best Rhysand 🙂
(7) When We Collided – Best Book on a Mental Illness of the year
(8) Stars Above – Best HEA wedding
(9) Remembrance – Best ghost book of the year
What were your favorite books that you read this year?