Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we list our top 10 book-related things. This week is Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2015 — bookish, blogging or otherwise!
1. I’m going to increase my Goodreads challenge to 75 books for 2015. I easily met my goal of 60 books this year, and I got rather close to 75 (I’m at 72 right now). So I’m thinking it should be doable.
2. Update my Goodreads shelves so that I all the books I own are marked as such, and probably some general reorganization and clean up is necessary.
3. Whittle down my physical TBR pile. I have books that I won, was gifted, even that I bought myself that I NEED to read. They are just sitting there all sad on the floor next to my bookshelf, waiting to be read!
4. I’ve signed up for a bunch of challenges, so my goal is to fit in more rereads, library books, and fairytale/retellings this year. Though I’m thinking of adding at least one more genre challenge…. maybe this one.
1. Become more organized with my blog. More specifically, scheduling as many posts as possible in advance (especially memes) and following through with all the challenges I signed up for. I’m hoping that if I follow along with Brittany’s Book Blogger Organization Challenge, this won’t be too difficult, but I guess we’ll see.
2. Actively participating in the yearly challenges by doing the monthly link ups, commenting on other participants blogs, and keeping track of the books I read so the challenge update posts aren’t soo hard.
3. Write a discussion post once a month. These tend to be the best posts for interacting with other bloggers and readers, and I’d really like to get more involved.
4. Post more this year. I would like to be at a solid 3-4 posts a week.
1. Sticking to a regular workout schedule. I started going back to the gym in October, but there are still weeks when I only make it to the gym once. Which, yes, is better than nothing, but I’m really trying to get into better shape and so I’d like to get into a routine of some sort.
2. I’d like to be at 130 lbs, but I’d settle for losing my tummy or maybe a pant size.
What are some of your goals for the New Year? Are you participating in any of the same challenges as me?